It looks like you’ve outlined a comprehensive project focused on safe labor migration, with various components aimed at providing support and resources to migrants. Each section addresses a different aspect of the migration process. Here’s a breakdown and some suggestions for each component:
01- Access to Information:
- Trained Government Officials: Ensure that officials are well-versed in the relevant information about safe migration, legal processes, and support services.
- Community-Based Organization (CBO) Leaders & Staff: Collaborate with local organizations to disseminate information effectively.
- Village Level Awareness Meetings: Conduct regular meetings to educate communities on safe migration practices and potential risks.
- Street Drama: Use creative means to convey messages about safe migration through engaging street performances.
- House-to-House Visit: Reach out directly to households to provide personalized information and address specific concerns.
- Case Conference: Regular meetings to discuss and address specific cases, ensuring a coordinated approach.
- Distributing Leaflets, Posters, Wall Hangers: Utilize visual aids for easy dissemination of key information.
02- Access to Legal Services:
- Trained Paralegals: Ensure paralegals are knowledgeable about migration laws and can provide guidance to migrants.
- PAX System: Implement a system for efficient case handling, complaint tracking, and follow-up.
- Transport Allowance: Provide support for transportation to legal service centers.
- Documentation Support: Assist migrants in preparing and organizing necessary legal documents.
03- Access to Psychosocial Support Services:
- Trained Be-Friends: These individuals should be empathetic and capable of providing emotional support to migrants.
- Family Counseling: Include families in the support system to address their concerns and challenges.
- Home Visit: Personalized visits to understand the living conditions and provide targeted support.
- Wellbeing Support: Develop programs that focus on the mental and emotional well-being of migrants.
04- Return & Reintegration:
- Financial Management: Provide training on budgeting and financial planning for returnees.
- Career Guidance Program: Help returnees identify and pursue suitable career paths.
- Focus Group Discussion: Create a platform for returnees to share experiences and support each other.
- RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning): Acknowledge and utilize the skills acquired during migration.
- Linkage with Financial Institutions: Facilitate access to financial resources for entrepreneurial ventures.
05- Vocational Skills Development:
- Occupational Guidance Counseling: Guide migrants in choosing vocational paths aligned with their skills and interests.
- Vocational Training: Provide practical training programs for in-demand skills.
- Upgrading & Certification: Ensure that migrants receive recognized certifications for their acquired skills.
This comprehensive approach covers information dissemination, legal support, psychosocial assistance, and reintegration efforts, addressing the various stages of the migration process. Implementation and ongoing evaluation will be crucial to the success of the project.
|Activitiy||Donors||Fund||Division||Target Group||Number of Benificiaries||Start date|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||4,572,000.00||Pottuvil,Thirukkovil, Navithanvely,Sammanthurai and Irakkamam||Migrant families||3016||2013|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||9,549,681.00||Pottuvil,Thirukkovil, Navithanvely,Sammanthurai and Irakkamam||Migrant families||2014|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||11,233,844.00||Pottuvil,Thirukkovil, Navithanvely,Sammanthurai and Irakkamam||Migrant families||2015|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||14,691,812.00||Pottuvil,Sammanthurai, Alayadivembu, Akkaraipattu, Addalachenai, Nintavur, Karaithivu, Kalmuni,Uhana, and Irakkamam||Migrant families||8600||2016|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||16,876,667.00||Pottuvil,Sammanthurai, Alayadivembu, Akkaraipattu, Addalachenai, Nintavur, Karaithivu, Kalmuni,Uhana, and Irakkamam||Migrant families||8600||2017|
|Information, Legal support, Psychosocial Support and Returnand Reintergration||SDC||10,487,268.00||Pottuvil,Sammanthurai, Alayadivembu, Akkaraipattu, Addalachenai, Nintavur, Karaithivu, Kalmuni,Uhana, and Irakkamam||Migrant families||2018|